Friday, May 9, 2014

Power in Jesus Name

God is so good.  Last night, I felt much evil both in and outside of my house.  I prayed and rebuked it much, and God gave me victory.  He is so good.  The demons know I have the Holy Spirit, and they shudder and keep their distance from me.  All one has to do is pray, and if need be use the invisible sword of the Spirit, and they will literally flee.  Here are a couple of stories you might be interested in reading.

Story One:  Almost every night a boxcar truck comes by to check out my neighbors house for some strange reason I have yet to decipher.  Anyways, this time was different.  I felt evil from that vehicle that was right across from the street from me, which makes me conclude that there were dead things within it- more than likely nephilim.  This did not surprise me with the level of evil that is growing rampant in the world, and how close we are to entering the Great Tribulation (May 25 on forward is my guess based off of Comet Linear, Pope's visit to Israel and Betelgeuse star going supernova).

Story Two:  After my husband went to bed, I felt evil outside of my house.  I thought at one point DHS came back a 5th time (which could have been the case) because I heard a metal door slam, and I thought I saw flashlights inside of my house.  Anyways, I was about to fall asleep in the mid morning hours, and I heard a demon next to my husband's side of the bed say, "Wake up."  This was done in the form of a whisper.  My hubby lifted his head briefly, and then tried to go back to sleep.  I told him that I prayed and rebuked the thing, and I encouraged him to do the same.  After that, I was able to sleep despite the level of evil I was feeling.

I want to encourage all of you to keep the faith, and to realize that there is power in the name of Jesus.  Prayer in His name is amazing, and I hope that you were blessed by my stories on what to do you when you encounter evil very soon too.  God is in control, and He loves you very much.  Never give up and never give in to the tyranny that is present, but seek, trust and stay focused on Jesus no matter what the cost.  You will be glad you did.

God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment