Thursday, May 8, 2014

War Against Us Saints is Increasing

The war against us saints (i.e. Jews and Christians) is ever increasing.  Recently, a Senator proposed a bill that I believe became law in regards to hate speech.  In essence, if a person gets offended over what another says, he or she could go to jail for it.  This means that Christianity is banned in the United States.  Do you understand the ramifications of this?  People will continue to fall away from Jesus at an alarming rate because of fear, which will result in them taking the mark of the beast (Revelation 13) and to end up in Hell as a result besides facing God's wrath in the midst of it.  None of this should come as a surprise to any of you because of the fact that sin is sin, and it has been around for thousands of years (at least 6,000) and the book of Ecclesiastes.

All of you should know by now that if you have listened to my show on Blogtalk Radio entitled, "Tribulation News" that DHS has come to my house at least 3 times last year.  They just came again this Monday because I felt evil, and I recognized the sound of their MRAP, but they stayed far away.  I praise God for giving me victory over my enemies.

One may be asking by now how to walk in the Spirit in order to overcome in these last days.  Well, all one has to do are the following.  1) Pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17), 2) Read/Study/Memorize God's Holy Word as much as possible (just like the Bereans in the book of Acts) and 3) Praise God in both good and bad times. 

When an individual practices this, he or she will have victory in Jesus, and I am a living testimony to this because I was almost taken out permanently each time; although, I knew my time had not yet come even though as time moves on it is quickly approaching, and that is fine.  I have accepted my impending death, but if you have Jesus death has no hold on you, and you only die once (Revelation 20).  You have victory in Jesus, and I encourage you to stare death in the face with much confidence while seeking to be more like Him with all of your heart.  Please keep loving others, but do not be afraid to share the Gospel no matter what the cost.  Never water it down period.  God is in control, and He loves you very much.  He sent His Son Jesus to die, bury and rise again, and He lives.  I have seen Him, and He is beautiful.  Trust God and follow Jesus no matter what.

I love all of you, and may you have a blessed day in the Lord.  Your redemption is drawing near (Luke 21:28), and keep looking up (Colossians 3:2).   

No comments:

Post a Comment