Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Stage is Set- Are You Ready?

Before I go into the latest news, I want to provide for you my 4th encounter, which was more than likely the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) who came to my house last night covertly thinking I would not notice.  What idiots!  Also, a friend of mine in Tulsa, OK had a minivan watch him the same day.  The government is now picking up the pace with war against us saints, and you better be prepared (Revelation 6; 12; 20).  One needs to walk in the Spirit now more than ever.  I cannot stress it enough.

I have confirmation of those white Chevy Trailblazers in the Wichita, KS area with one white male; although, this time, I saw a smaller version of a humvee that is black and white associated with it that had two males in it that followed behind the Chevy, and they both left together.  Here is my story of what happened as of June 16, 2014 about 7:35 p.m. CT.  I sensed something was off, and I immediately saw a white Chevy Trailblazer parked in front of my neighbors house but looking at mine.  My next door neighbor is in the Army and not a Christ follower, so I knew that they were not pursuing her but me.  Anyways, a white male appeared to be either talking on his phone or walkie talkie the entire time with his vehicle on.  I was saying to myself Matthew 16:23-24.  I stayed behind the window, yet he knew I was there.  What was interesting is that he would look away each time he saw me, so I knew something was up.  I believe he was in front of my house for at least 10 minutes, maybe more.  I took a picture, and it is attached on here for you as additional evidence to at least one of the vehicles I saw late this afternoon.

They knew my husband was gone, and shortly after they left, he arrived about 2-3 minutes later.  This was a planned attack just like last year when they tried to pursue me 3x and failed.  I praise God for protection!  He is so good.  Colossians 3:2.

I also want to make note that war is happening in the middle east and growing rapidly.  The U.S.  is setting up those in the military at the American Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq for those there to experience their impending death.  All the world is waiting on is for the U.S. to strike Iraq and Syria while Russia is occupied with Ukraine while having a false flag operation in the U.S. in order for all of this to take place.  A nuclear bomb or multiple of them is imminent globally.  Are you ready? Another thing is that the ISIS group has Baghdad surrounded, and they have cut off all water into the capital.

Also, keep in mind that Russia and Ukraine are now at war.  Russia has recently cut off the gas supply to Ukraine, and this is an act of war, especially after the Ukrainians crossed the Russian border, which provoked this all the more.  Don't forget about the U.S. government fomenting war with Europe in general by causing the latest gas pipeline explosion today.

The war is now and ever growing rapidly and daily.  Do you know Jesus?  Now is the time to repent, confess and accept Him as Lord before it is too late.  God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment